Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lifestyle: Best Spa's List


In life some people believe that entertainment is by relaxing and indulging themselves with relaxing activities such as heading to the spa… cinema… or hang out in cafĂ©’s with friends and family… others believe that entertainment is by doing adventurous activities… jump from an airplane…or dive deep into the blue ocean…
 
But when it comes to me I honestly enjoy both as my way of entertainment… as I mentioned before what is life if we don’t live an adventurous story directed and performed by us!!!... I also enjoy being relax and think about nothing and just relax every single nerve and muscle in my body… for me relaxation of the body means nothing but heading to a very well hygiene spa…  so today I got you a list of my favorite spa’s around Dubai…
 

List of Best Spa's In Dubai

 
 1. Willow Stream Spa: a roman themed surrounding that will fly you away to another place...  A RELAXING FLIGHT
  • Location: Fairmont Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
  • Tel: 04 332 5555
  • Travel: Sheikh Zayed Road
  • Website
  • Times: Open daily 9am-10pm
  • Prices: Price list


2. SensAsia Urban Spa: when you step into this sensational spa leave your anxiety, stress and tension behind and enter a place of pure relaxation
  • Location: The Village Mall, Jumeirah, Dubai
  • Tel: 04 349 8850
  • Travel: Jumeirah Beach Road
  • Website
  • Times: Open daily 10am-10pm
  • Prices: Price list


3. Cleopatra's Spa: one of my all time favorite spa's in Dubai... an Egyptian themed spa that gives you all the meaning of relaxation
  • Location: Wafi, Oud Metha, Dubai
  • Tel: 04 324 7700
  • Travel: Oud Metha Road
  • Website
  • Times: Open daily 9am-9pm (Female); 10am-10pm (Male)


4. Raffles Spa: a place that will treat you will... with amazing special offers monthly... my all time favorite is the Romantic Couple massage
  • Location: Raffles Dubai, Oud Metha, Dubai
  • Tel: 04 314 9869
  • Travel: Sheikh Rashid Road
  • Website
  • Times: Open daily 9am-9pm
 
5. Mandara Spa: another all time favorite is the Mandara Spa... fascinating massages and facials and a very attractive pricings
  • Location: The H Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
  • Tel: 04 501 8270
  • Travel: Sheikh Zayed Road
  • Website
  • Times: Open daily 9am-10pm
  • Prices: Price List


Those are the best Spa's in Dubai that I have came across... ofcourse there are many other more Spa's for me to discover... But for you... take some time off and head to one of those Spa's... i assure you they will take good care of you...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment