Sunday, April 28, 2013

Movie Theater: Aashiqui 2

Its been almost forever since I last enjoyed an Indian Movie... so when I heard about the release of Aashiqui 2 I was thrilled and I almost flew from the excitement...


Aashiqui 2- Indian




  • Trailer:



Storyline:
A couple get bonded by music.. yet their love for each other is soon torn apart...  


Genre :
Drama and Romance

Cast:
Aditya Roy Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Shaad Randhawa

Duration:
2 hours and 32 minutes


Personal Impression:
The movie was very breathtaking... the songs were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G... that I had to download each song immediately after the movie has ended... unlike most Indian movies... the ending was a bit shocking and unexpected which in my opinion makes the movie more interesting... highly recommended...

Rating:
9.5\10

No comments:

Post a Comment