Friday, April 26, 2013

Movie Theater: Pain and Gain

As much as I adore food I also enjoy going to the theater… there is nothing better than a freshly made popcorn, a cold Cola and a good movie..

So I have been to almost all the cinemas in the UAE but recently I and my dear friend found out our place for relaxation and enjoyment… VOX cinema in City Center Deira… Yup no one goes there anymore… which is a good thing… because we don’t have to stand in the line and the cinema is really quite… no kids screaming… no people eating loudly behind you… and the best part is that it’s really clean…

PAIN AND GAIN


  • Trailer:



Storyline:
The movie is based on a true story it revolves around a group of personal trainers who get caught in a criminal scheme that goes extreme wrong.
 
Genre :
Drama, Comedy, Thriller and Crime
 
Cast:
Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson, Rebel Wilson
 
Duration:
2 hours and 10 minutes
 
Personal Impression:
The movie was below my expectations as I expected much more especially that some of the best actors preformed in the movie.... The trailer is more exciting than the movie itself !!… Although the movie was fairly funny it had some really boring moments… 
 
Rating:
6\10
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment