Saturday, April 27, 2013

Food: Cinnabon



 Cinnabon

Isnt this image very tempting !!! doesn't it speak to you and tells you eat me now !!... well giving my weird food cravings... I tend to crave a lot of things all at once... So today I craved cinnabon coffee + a huge roll of nuts cinabbon and cramel cupcake, redvelvet cupcake and vanilla cupcake...


let me tell you this .. if you are craving for some sweets and you want to eat something worth all the calories ... then I suggest you eat Cinnabon ... yet I will not recommend you to drink the coffe as it tasted ******... yah well I rather get coffe from caribou or starbucks than drinking water with sugan and God knows what was in that coffee


other than the coffee Cinnabon offer you a fresh taste of the yummuiet rolls and cupcakes ... dont miss it and try it its really worth it


Total bill = Unkown .. it was a gesture by my mother to go and get me all of my cravings .. however I can tell you this ... Its not expensive and if you found a roll of cinabbon costing about 25 dirhams is expensive then believe me its worth evey files.

No comments:

Post a Comment