Sunday, May 26, 2013

Food: Chez Sushi By Sho Cho

 
ChezSushi I know you all trust me and will I never get you sloppy reviews and I always look for new things... So here we go read below and I assure you that you will head to grab your ChezSushi
 
Chez Sushi is a new resturant located in Dubai located on Al Wasel Road
 

View My favorite restaurants in a larger map
 
 
 So let me begin telling you about this restaurent and why I find it really amusing... Well you can always head to the branch itself and dine in... but you can also order online or call for a home dilevery.. yup many other resturants have online ordering service... ut what makes Chez Sushi special is that you can design your own sushi roll ... AMAZING...
 
 
choose what ever ingredients that you want and let the cheifs roll them, pack them and dilver them to your door step... all you have to do is pay and eat...
 
 
Amazing quality and service and the prices are fairly fairly reasonable.. But hahahahha you think I'm done not yet
 
 
well guess what Chez Sushi is offering their customers classes to learn how to roll your own Sushi .. Fabulous is it... hurry up and book your class by sending an email to info@chezsushi.com or you can always give them a call 800-SUSHI (800-78744)
 
 
for prices, menue and more information please give their site a vist ... believe me this resturant is WORTH IT ... http://www.chezsushi.com/
 
This is a slight overview of how the site looks like
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment