Monday, May 27, 2013

Entertainment: Go Fishing Dubai

My best friend and my food mate birthday is coming up very soon and she is a very adventurous person... things like celebrating in a fancy restaurants really doesn't suit her... So for her birthday I contacted Go fishing Dubai...


So here is what go fishing Dubai provides you with... you can either book for a fishing lesson for you and your family and friends... or you can book for a fishing trip that ends up on a island and then the go fishing crew will BBQ meet, chicken and the fish you fished...


my booking is not due until the 7th of June.. but the great part is the Jameel the managing director have personally met with me and arranged everything on my behalf.... he even offered to get a birthday cake for my friend...


here are some of the most recent reviews by people who actually went on the tour


“Awesome fishing experience!!”
May 23, 2013
My very first fishing trip with go fishing tours and i dont think its possible to improve on the experience!! Jameel and the captain were great hosts, your operation is the most professional and well run that I have ever fished with anywhere. We will definitely be returning!! Thanks again guys
 
 
May 22, 2013
I had an awesome adventure with Go Fishing Dubai they were very friendly, professional, and made my day very exciting! The big game fishing package is adrenaline packed with big fish that I never thought I would be able to land! Thanks for the experience of a lifetime guys!
 
 
“Brilliant morning”
May 13, 2013
I contacted Jameel via his website very late one night from my hotel room to enquire about a trip - his response was immediate and informative. I got the trip booked and organised in no time. The whole experience was brilliant and I would highly recommend Go Fishing Tours. I have limited ability in this area but managed to catch...
 
 
Website: http://www.gofishingdubai.com/
Contact: +97155 7960099 or send a mail to Info@GoFishingDubai.com
 

2 comments: