Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lifestyle: Healthy Living

As part of our healthy living project My colleagues and I are promoting people to start a healthy living lifestyle by eating healthy...


No one can just stop eating junk .. but everyone can start adding healthy food into their eating plans... including fruits and vegetables is very essential as it will help you maintain a better health.. stay young and prevent early illness and perhaps death...


Therefore, as part of promoting for healthy living we created posters and a blog so that people can view and think of how they might change their lives.. I personally never gave a thought about being healthy and add fruits and vegetables to my diet plan..


But after the research I have conducted for this project i surely have changed my mind and started eating more fruits and vegetables...


To know more about why to eat fruits and vegetables read my previous post its for sure have many beneficial information for you... and remember your kids, brother, sisters, parents and friends are all part of your life... so get them involved


Here is a link to the blog : Eat A Rainbow Everyday

You can also view our page on Instagram: @healthy_rainbow


This is a preview of the posters that we have created

Poster by Amna Abdulla

Poster by Hessa Sabt


Poster by Mona Ibrahim


Poster by Rowdha Kamali

No comments:

Post a Comment