Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Food: Pars

It is a simple as this "I LOVE RICE"... yes I do and many of you share with me the same passion for rice.. but there is a huge difference between a Japanese rice, an American rice, an Indian rice and an Iranian rice ... TASTE, SMELL and the way it is COOKED ... yup there is no one who can differentiate rice as i do .. Just by smelling the spices used in the process of cooking the rice.. I know i type a lot!! and you want to skip to the essentials .. So what I have for you today is one of my favorite type of rice .. IRANIAN RICE .. UPEEEE .. Just writing about it makes me want to eat it RIGHT NOW!
 
Pars is one of the most famous Iranian restaurants... it offers the unique taste of the true Iranian cuisine..
 
 
 
NO NO NO I haven’t eaten this huge plate by myself.. I know that you think that there is a huge elephant living inside me.. Sorry to disappoint you but I have an Allosaurus "meat eater dinosaur" living in me... the taste was simply exceptional.. There are many Iranian restaurants in Dubai pars is not from my top 3 but it’s for sure one of the top 5 Iranian restaurants that offer absolutely stunning flavors of the Iranian culture..
 
** If you are wondering whether to trust me on this review or not.. Well I guarantee you that i got a huge experience with Iranian food since my brother in law mother is a pure Iranian lady who is also a professional cook.. And almost every 2 weeks I invite myself to her house to eat from her lovely cooking **

 Main Course

The dish we ordered was Pars special plate for 4 which is a mixture of grilled kabab (Kubideh, Lari Mutton, Chicken Kubideh, Joojeh, Lari Chicken) which is served on a bed of 3 different type of rice the barberries, saffron and steamed dills with lima beans rice
 
Everything about this plate is exquisitely well cooked .. The meat and the chicken are cooked to give a juicy taste when chew unlike other restaurants which serves it really dry... the rice and the mixture of kabab are OUT OF THIS WORLD ... I will just recommend you with one thing if you order this at home then dig in with your bare hands ..
 
Of course with every Iranian rice it is very essential that you order yogurt with slices of cucumber and a side Rocco salad or any other side salad depending on your preference.. the resturant does offer a wide veraity of side salads ...
 
Total Bill About 250 dirhams.. This is an approximate price since the bill was paid by my friend and I didn’t have the chance to check it out ... one thing I will tell you about the prices at pars is that you will never find an Iranian restaurant that offer such a quality with large portions for such a price .. It is extremely low compared to others

No comments:

Post a Comment