Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Food: Pizza Express

My stomach is still in a shock because of yesterday's LONG FOOOD DAY !!

It all started when Mr. Trdib my history of photography teacher decided to give us PROJECT TIME !!! WOHOOOOW finishing at 1'PM instead of 4'PM is hummm AMZING 

So, I decided to call my food mate the one that enjoys eating food with me and together we went on a journey to FOOD LAND ...

Our lunch was at Pizza Express *HEAVEN*

                                                    

Pizza Express is an Italian restaurant that provide a variety of true Italian taste from pizza's to salads to pasta's 

I visited the branch located in Safa Center located on Satwa Road .. here is a capture of the map by Google Map 


 


So before I go ahead and post my review about the food I ate .. let me just say that you don't have to read this review because the food is in short UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS !!

A picture is worth a thousand words !!!

Yup this picture speaks for itself the food looks tempting and so does the taste. Each dish was just indescribable .. 

Appetizer 

The top picture was Bruschetta Con Funghi .. its a huge mushroom with cream, bechamel sauce and balsamic vinegar.. Now the taste was a mixture of sour and bitter so you are not a fan of such a taste then I don't recommend this appetizer for you .. but if you are a risk taker and into new tastes then GO FOR IT .. 

Main Course 

for the main course on the left we ordered Arabizza Pizza thin crust .. I'm a huge fan of thin crust because that's the only way that you can taste the true toppings of a pizza instead of the bread .. well, not everyone agree's with me but that's my personal opinion ... so back to the description the pizza toppings are chicken, mix of peppers, jalapeno's, and olives .. just as the name says its an ARAB PIZZA .. LOL .. the mixture of flavors are spicy and cheesy ... the chicken on top was well prepared .. it was soft from the inside and tasted kind of like a tandoori chicken ..

The next main dish was Lasagna Classic .. well this was ordered by my friend it tasted like any classic Lasagna but it was poor of salt !! but overall it was excellently prepared .. the beef had a very weird but tasty flavor .. it was a tomato sauce but had some extra flavors .. the cheese on top was not too much nor too little so with every bite you could taste all the parts of a Lasagna ..
 
 
We paid a total bill of 126 Dirhams .. Wohoow the price was very affordable for a large pizza a lasagna 2 Pepsi and a bottle of water .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment