Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Food: P.F Changs


P.F Changs is a chinese restaurant that have many branches all over the UAE. It gained its exceptional reputation from the selling of the Dynamite shrimps..
 
The branch I favor the most is the one located in Dubai Mall ... Although it has a lot of customers all the time but they always manage to prepare something delicious ..

 

 

Appetizer

 
 
 
 


 
 
Crispy beans and the famous Dynamite Shrimp .. Should I even give you my review regarding those two dishes !!!.. I dont think so since they are the most famous dishes ordered by everyone who set a foot in P.F Changs.. But if you never visited then I totally recommed both dishes for you.. dilcious.. Crispy and entertaining.. you can never get enough of it once you start eating it...

Main Course

 

 

 

If you are a fan of meat then there is nothing you should do except go and eat the Mangolian Beef.. the taste.. the texture.. the smell of it.. everything about this dish takes you to a new world.. the meat is cut into very thin slices and dipped into a sweet taste sauce that tingles in your mouth... it comes with a side rice... I recommed the brown rice to go along with the taste of the beef... But if you are a shrimp lover.. and you feel that there is nothing like the dynamite shrimp.. well here is my turn to prove you wrong... you should try the Honey Shrimp... honey and shrimp you feel the mixture isnt encouraging you.. well the mixture havent encourged me either ... but life is all about risks.. so I risked it.. I ordered it .. I ate it.. and I LOVED IT... the soft shrimps with the really sweet honey is something really exceptional.. was it worth the risk? TOTALL..

 
 
Total Bill for the above dishes with a &-up and a Pepsi was about 230AED

 

No comments:

Post a Comment