Saturday, April 20, 2013

Food: Shayan


Shayan one of the most prestigious Iranian resturants that I have visited and one of my top 5 best Iranian resturant. The quality of the food, the atmosphere and the service... There is nothing wrong about the spetacular resturant..
 
 
Shayan is located within the newly opened hotel  Rayhan by Rotana just beside Al Ghurair center.. its in the 3rd floor just after the reciption
 
 
 
 

 

Appetizer

 For our appetizer we didn't have to order anything as the restaurant offer complementary vegetables, feta cheese and fresh walnuts... in addition to a fresh out of the oven bread that is served to you very hot.. however, to enjoy our main course we ordered a side green salad and a yogurt dish mixed cucumber... usually no one will give you a review on those two dishes as you expect them to have the usual taste.. BUT NO... the green salad had a very very weird taste.. is it a good taste.. well its beyond good.. its magical... Until today I have no idea what is the dressing used for it.. what made the salad more exceptional is that the vegetables were cut into really small pieces.. that's said.. you should have figured out by now that the yogurt didn't not taste like any other yogurt mixed with cucumber.. even the yogurt was mixed some spices that I couldn't figure out what !!! ... the taste was phenomenal
 

Main Course

 
do I even have to review the main course.. I dont think so .. I think all you need to know is the name.. My friend and I ordered the Chilaw Kabab.. Rice with meat...  I know you went up and looked at the picture... yah you think the portion is small... well you are probably right... but as I said its one of the most fancy Iranian restaurants.. and fancy means small portions but believe me when I say this .. Its worth it... and by the end of the meal you will feel FULL... ok ok ok .. you want a review read this word slowly... the food was Spectacular

 
 
Total Bill  was approximatly 300AED EXQUISITE PRICE ... nothing more to say.. grab a friend and head to Shayan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment