Saturday, June 1, 2013

Food: Marhabani


Marhabani = Hellow Good Food .. Hellow Darling 


 OK so I might have might exaggerated just now... but well what do you expect me to say !! Marhabani is a place where you lay back and enjoy a yummy dish in the traditional way... forget the spoons..forget the chairs and tables and all the fancy equipment on the table... in other words forget the etiquette 




As you can see my friend and I had to dine in the car since we had to head to the cinema to be on time for the movie but we could not watch a movie with an empty stomach.. Anyhow I know you are not interested in my life story... So here we go..


Appetizer

FATOOSH and CUCUMBER WITH YOGURT  .. the vegetable plate is a complementary .. and owh yes we all love something FREE even if it was a couple of onions

Main Course

Mandy Chicken and Madby chicken

I dont want to write a review eh eh eh eh ... yah this is me crying =( ... I dont want to write I wanna go eat it again... wanna know why because this rice .. the chicken .. the fatoosh .. should I even describe it .. the food tastes HEAVENLY ... its like the food you sleep and dream about ... actually remember when you were a kid and you see a cartoon and the characters in the cartoon are eating something weird but seems delicious.. ok so you are lost well the point is ... that in this world there is nothing I recommend more than rice .. especially good rice.. if you think our plate looked weird and delicious like in the cartoons.. well the only difference is that you can go and eat it ... I will totally recommend the Mandy chicken and not the Madby

Mandy chicken is softer and taste jucied than the Madby... the Madby is more stiff and is not very juicy.. but after all they both taste really good and it depends on how you like to eat your chicken


Total Bill not beyond 170 Dirhams... WORTH EVERY FILES

No comments:

Post a Comment